(ET) E12S

I know a fellow who has a very nice E12S, that is in great condition.
He bought it new and it's never set out a day since new.  He has two
excellent mower decks, a hedge and grass trimmer along with assorted
spares including a motor, etc.  I have tried it out and as far as I can
tell, everything works and works well.  He took one of the 36 volt
motors and mounted it on a mower deck and made a nice hand mower.  It's
included. The fellow lives in Raleigh, NC.  His name is Julian Bunn and
his number is (919) 787-2149. I've known him for several years and he is
a first class citizen.  You can go to the bank with what he tells you.
I would buy it, but I have a nice E10M and so don't need it.

Arlie Keith
West Jefferson, NC
nuSun, inc.
http://www.nusun.com
Home of the LX One Electric Scooter among other things.