(ET) ex dead e12

Yu know, after running these little jewels for 15 years anyone would
think toat a person should learn a few things.

After bypassing the defective seat switch (have to replace it, we kinda
like the control) still no motor, 1 & 2 RTN relays pulled in like they
should, 1A also pulled in but no action on the two double "direction
control" pairs.  A clip lead to battery neg (at fuse 3) pulled them in
OK.  After doing a bit of playing with the wires, I finally sanded the
relay contacts.  Away we go.  Like I said, this happens often enough
that I should learn to clean the open contacts first, then see if it
runs.  {:-{

wombat