RE: (ET) Grass Cutting Season

 Just want to remind everyone that relying on  30 year old thermal switch
work every time may be asking for a burnt up mower deck motor. During HOT
weather. I stop the mower at each cold drink break and put my hand on the
motors. If it's to hot to hold my palm on the motor case I park it in shade
until they cool off. A side benefit is that you can spot a problem with the
deck/blade/motor, they should all run the same temperature. One hot motor
out of three needs to be looked at. I have found twine and fishing line
wrapped around the shaft on one motor this way.

 Dwight

Dwight L. Hazen, Indiana University, UITS
Bloomington, In. 47408-7378 Phone 812-855-5367 hazen indiana edu
http://php.ucs.indiana.edu/~hazen/ Ham Radio wb9tlh arrl net