RE: (ET) Battery Powered Push Mowers

 Paul,

  Ah yes, net billing.. You might want to check this out..

  http://homepower.com/rogues.htm

    My thoughts only not the place I work..

       Dwight

Dwight L. Hazen, Indiana University, UITS
Bloomington, In. 47408-7378 Phone 812-855-5367 hazen indiana edu
http://php.ucs.indiana.edu/~hazen/ Ham Radio wb9tlh arrl net