(ET) Polarity and Lift Motor

Thanks to you people that told me how to hook up the 4 batteries under the
seat. The wires still had the numbers on them, though very difficult to read.
But even if they didn't, the directions were enough.
Next problem. I need a front mower power lift motor. The front mower lift
motor looks just like the power window motors from older GM autos. The GM
motors are made to take 12 volts. The ET motor takes 18 volts, I think. Would
this burn out the GM motors? Also, the ET motor has a 3 wire plug and the GM
motor has a 2 wire plug. Does anyone know how much a new ET lift motor would
cost?