Re: (ET) electrak web page

A regional club member listing would be nice too so we know where
members are located. Again a web page would be the best place for such.
OR those of us with ET web pages already out there could divide up
certain such tasks with links to one another's. I am in the unfortunate
position of having lost all my web page files when my HD crashed in
Sept. and will have to learn how to reserect it from the sight itself.
Soon I hope. (This is why nothing has changed on my site lately. It's
floating out there in cyberspace all on it's own!) All the ET links at
the bottom still seem to work.

Jim