Re: (ET) electrak web page

Hi all,

A web page would also give us a single master source of each others web
sights with links. Here is mine for those who don't have it along with a
link directly to my fledgling tech tips page. I repair Wascomat
commercial washers and Hobart dish machines and they have almost every
motor bearing in common with the ET so I will tackle a bearing number
list soon.

Jim

Sorry if any of these load slowly as I am on cable modem and extremely
spoiled. Let me know so I can streamline them if needed.

http://people.ne.mediaone.net/fiskfarm/GE-Wheelhorse.Elec-Trak.html
http://people.ne.mediaone.net/fiskfarm/ET.Repair.Pictures.html