Re: (ET) Technical Service

I agree with Brad and think that is a good idea.  It would be nice to have
second option to keep these machines going.  But working around the old
electronics may be something that electricians can do easily, but my
electrical knowledge does not go much farther than plugging it in.  So
having documents on these "upgrades" would be nice.  As far as the mower
deck and motors go, the Electric Tractor Corp's mower and motors look
pretty
familar and should be able to be made to work on an ET. I don't think that
the $1375 price is out of line.
Dean A. Stuckmann