Re: (ET) Technical Service

Bill's problem is because of financing? I thought it was something along
the lines of not being profitable enough, or too time consuming.

What's the straight poop??

Don

>>> "John" <etrak jvlnet com> 01/21/01 04:07PM >>>
Hi; I was doing some thinking today (I know I've heard it before) and had a
thought about Bill's dilemma. With all of the governments grants and
resources it would be a darn shame to see the oldest and best electric
tractors on earth become orphaned because of financing. It seems to me that
with a little support maybe Bill could afford to outsource a little more
and
thereby leave more time to other things such as troubleshooting and things
that only he can do. Any comments, John.