(ET) (Fwd) front tires...

Date sent:              Mon, 01 Jan 2001 16:22:12 -0800
From:                   dave barden <daveb speakeasy org>
To:                     "David Roden (Akron OH USA)" <roden ald net>
Copies to:              elec-trak cosmos5 phy Tufts edu
Subject:                front tires...

I thought I could get by with just throwing in a tube but the side
casings are badly cracked so I'm needing new tires,  4.8/4.0 - 8.

I've looked in a variety of tool catalogs, harbor freight, norther tool
but can't find the size I need.  Does Bill Gunn sell tires?  I'd be glad
to buy from him but if he doesn't can anyone out there suggest a source?

thanks and happy new year,

dave barden
E-12S
96v 72 Honda conversion (not currently running)