(ET) ET Futures

Happy New Year, ET fans!

Here is a thought for all... here in Houston, Texas , we (Houstonians)
will soon be under a new goverment regulation that prohibts us from mowing
our lawns until 2 PM. It's supposed to help air pollution, but it's too
hot (usually) to mow in the afternoon, and in the evening the mousquitos
can carry you off sometimes!

So I continue my quest looking for a good ET to use down here.

- Is Bill Gunn (or anybody else) have a business selling refurbished
ET's???

- Have anyone thought of making a guide to the typical parts the need to
be replaced on a "typical" aged ET? Perhaps such a guide might spur Bill
Gunn (or others) to stay active in the market.

Background: when I was a boy and lived in PA, we had an E15. It was an
wonderful tractor, I miss it much!

Don Barry