Re: (ET) ET Futures

Check out
http://www.hanovergardencenter.com
Under the pre-owned section they have a refurbished and restoration
section.
In both sections the picture is of elec-traks.

There number is  610-691-6161
Address:
2720 Jacksonville Road,
Bethlehem, PA  18017

I know PA is good distance from Houston but, hey... It's back to your
roots.

Good luck.
Tim

At 02:31 PM 01/01/2001 -0600, you wrote:
>Happy New Year, ET fans!
>
>Here is a thought for all... here in Houston, Texas , we (Houstonians)
>will
soon be under a new goverment regulation that prohibts us from mowing our
lawns until 2 PM. It's supposed to help air pollution, but it's too hot
(usually) to mow in the afternoon, and in the evening the mousquitos can
carry you off sometimes!

>So I continue my quest looking for a good ET to use down here.
>
>- Is Bill Gunn (or anybody else) have a business selling refurbished
>ET's???
>
>- Have anyone thought of making a guide to the typical parts the need to
>be
replaced on a "typical" aged ET? Perhaps such a guide might spur Bill Gunn
(or others) to stay active in the market.

>Background: when I was a boy and lived in PA, we had an E15. It was an
wonderful tractor, I miss it much!