(ET) Electrak Web site has been moved.

Hello all,

I have posted the Electrak web site on GeoCities. I did this as I changed
my ISP and felt that in the long run it would be better to be in one place
for the rest of it's life. Since we live in a time where we could change
ISP's at a moments notice I thought it would be easier for others to find
in the future. I also figure if it is located on a free server and
something happens to me it would live on without me (I know very up
lifting at this time of the year).

As the year opens I hope to add a few more goodies as they give me more
space there.

If anyone happens to be using any number of search engine PLEASE put the
new web address in the "add URL' section.

As a side note I had my loader and plow out today clearing snow. I have to
say the snow chains I added did wonders. No slipping and that allowed me
to push lots of snow.

Here it is:
http://www.geocities.com/electraktractors/

Have a great New Year,