(ET) Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow

I'm cold, I'm wet, and grinning like a madman.

The ET E12 is plugged in and sucking in amps.

New data point - 2 1/2 hours of blowing snow on a charge with old, cold
batteries.
The ET was definitely tired at that point, but I had done 5 driveways,
including
plow droppings, and a chunk of the street by then.

Single-stage, 36" snow thrower on the front.  It's a little fussy about
how much
snow you feed it.  Was there ever a 2-stage blower made for the ET?  That
would
really be something to see in action.

Managed to dislodge a tire chain, have to go out and remedy that once I
warm up
again.

After many years of doing this by hand, and with gas-powered walk-behinds,
snow
clearing with the ET is positively fun by comparison.

Thank you ET list for all your assistance and advice over the past couple
of years.
This machine, now that it works, is a real joy.  So far, I have managed to
use the
snowblower, rototiller, hand-cultivator and rotary sweeper on my ET.  All
are
great!  I have not used the mower or the plowblade yet; yard is too small
justify using the mower now that the tiller has let me make a good-sized
garden,
and landscaping is yet to come.

May the New Year (and millennium) bring you all health, prosperity and
satisfaction.

Darryl McMahon          48 Tarquin Crescent,
Econogics, Inc.         Nepean, Ontario K2H 8J8
 It's your planet.      Voice: (613)784-0655
 If you won't look      Fax:   (613)828-3199
 after it, who will?    http://www.econogics.com/