(ET) snowblower

Hello, Daryl, long time not hear, trust you got the IH home safely.  I
thought the blower was bigger than 36 inch (:-) - haven't used mine
since I retired, use the utility tractor blade instead..  Yup, we used
to run for about 2 hours on a charge, found that the fuller you kept the
chute, the better it blew.

I thought of putting a secondary fan in the chute, MTD once made a gas
job that had a "paddle" fan running in a slot in the main feed screw
that really worked well.  Do the same on the ET using a mower motor for
power.  Never got around to try it, lazy I guess.

wombat