(ET) tractors

On ET's in general, several thoughts (soapbox).  On rebuilding rather
than parting out, I've beeen guilty of parting out, wouldn't mind
selling a couple of partials cheap if anyone wanted them.  Problem I see
is that there are very few people interested in doing it, I'm probably
the only user of ET within 50 miles or more - don't believe that
actually are very many around the whole country.

On new tractors, what I've seen for electrics in general, tractors,
mowers and etc is that they are sadly overpriced for what you get.  Hard
to convince a buyer to spent 4 times what he can get a "gas" unit for.
I wonder, why hasn't someone come up with a version like the old John
Deere E-90 - a relatively simple and cheap conversion of an existing
frame ?  Might be a good selling point now that gas prices are up. But
again, as was commented before, the purchase price of current new stuff
is just too high to be viable.

enough soapbox, wombat