(ET) ET Snow Thrower

Dear ET Owners:

I have an Elec-Trak 42" Snow Thrower that needs repair.  The problem is
that
the snow thrower doesn't throw snow any more.  The two points where the
auger
joins in the middle (where the auger actually ejects the snow into the
chute)
are bent over from wear and tear.

What I would like to have is a picture (JPEG image) of what those
cup-shaped
areas should look like so that I can bend and/or weld them back into the
correct shape.  I have a general idea of their shape, but I never saw them
when the machine was new.

Thanks for your help,
Randy Parker