(ET) PTO Switch

I am having problems now with the PTO. When I press the PTO switch up, the
snow blower starts up but when I release it to the run setting the blower
stops. I have a New Idea EGT 150, which has the PTO circuit with the three
pole switch. Start, Run and Off. When the problem first appeared, it was
intermittent, now it just does not work.

Associated with the above, how do you access the back side of the dash
panel
where the switch terminals are? Is it necessary to remove the steering
column, and all of the lower panel as well?

Any help is appreciated.!!

I've been keeping up with the snow falls we have had here in the Madison
Wis
area using the EGT & snow blower. With the record snowfall we have set for
December, 34.7 inches, it is beginning to be hard to blow over and above
the
piles.

Dave kollasch