Re: (ET) stuff

Thanks, everybody, for your great recommendations, etc., on the
steering.

As to counterweighting the thrower: got that one sussed. I have 6 older
batteries on a "back porch." Check it out at
http://www.maxmatic.com/electrak.htm
They're wired in parallel with the 6 on-board batteries... extra
throwing time. that an the extra traction make it a formidable machine.
You know, when it steers...

Happy winter.

-Max