Re: Re: (ET) stuff

hi folks,  re steering, i'd also try to replace the part of the steering
thats worn.  that is, if it can be gotten out.  and ordering from bill g,
would probably give you all the info you'd need to make it an easy job.
    but sometimes we just want to fix it with what we have, hope you're
successful.  when the batteries are out, i like to stand the et up on its
back, and work on all the steering/axel parts.  its easy when its at
almost
eye level.  block/tie it up safely tho.
    i also agree about not stripping machines, but instead, restoring
them.
there is bound to be a market for these machines as long as they go, and
people keep having an increased awareness about the environment, and
buying
quality machines.  such a project can also be an excellent learning
opportunity for children.  ev's are in their future, and hopefully in
ours,
    happy new year from albany, where we're about to get dumped on.  i
cant
wait.  it will be my first time with a real et blade.  i think i see a
flake,
jon k