RE: (ET) Bill Gunn

On how to help keep Bill Gunn in the business, I think several ideas have
merit.

1.  Bill could refer questions to this discussion group, and handle only
those we can't help on.
2.  Bill could have a designated time once or twice a week for the ET
business, but the other times would be off limits.
3.  The 900 number is a good idea if when you call Bill is there.  A 900
number with one or two designated times a week that it would be answered
could work.
4.  A web site with the schematics and drawings posted would reduce Bill's
time on the phone.  If there were drawings with part numbers customers
could e mail requests for parts quotations, further reducing time on the
phone.  Someone would have to donate time to help set up the web site, and
that couldn't be me for lack of expertise and time.
5.  If Bill took MasterCard or VISA, transactions could be processed right
away eliminating call backs and extra communication via mail.  I'd pay 2 to
4 % more to be able to order immediately vs. a few days later via mail.

Steve Naugler

--- Steven Naugler
--- snaugler earthlink net