(ET) 3 Elec-tracs For Sale

I would like to sell my Elec-trac tractors. I have 2 E20s and a Wheel
Horse C185. I've lost the desire to try and fix them, I'd rather work on
the gas engines in my other Wheel Horse tractors. The C185 runs,
currently it only runs in reverse, but it did run in both directions. I
don't know what happened and don't have the time to check it out. One of
the E20s is mostly complete the other one has had lots of parts removed,
I have some of them. The C185 and the complete E20 both have good sheet
metal. The other one is quite rusty. I'd like to sell these as a
package. I have 1 set of batteries out of a Cushman personnel cart that
are two years old. I don't have any attachments but do know where some
are. I would like to get my money back out of them so I'm asking $750.
for all three. I'm located in western Michigan about 40 miles north of
Grand Rapids. I can email a picture of the Wheel Horse but don't have
any pictures of the other two.

Tim LaPree
Newaygo, Mi
tnt1 triton net (that's tnt "one" not "ell")