(ET) False Alarm

Sorry everyone.....My E12M is not for sale at the present time...a
little tinkering with a clear head and I found that the brake switch was
frozen. I was almost positive that it something more serious this
time...like the trans control or  drive motor problem, Hope to have it
in service  for plowing another winter. If it goes beyond my ability or
desire to repair it, it will be for sale again, same price. I do not use
it to mow as it is way too powerless to do so on the steady up hill
grades, which constitutes most of my yard. If anyone has a solution for
this I would be very interested. Also, know of some out of service
machines and parts in the northeasern PA area and I personally have some
E15 parts that I am willing to part with. Let me know.

Mark