(ET) For Sale

Hate to do it but i must part with my  GE E-12M. I have been using it
for plowing and light mowing for about 5 years now.  It had new
batteries four or five years ago. I have been using it for yard
transportation this past summer. Lately it has not been holding its
charge. It was driven to where it is sitting right now. I do not have
the time, knowledge or room to putter with it anymore. It is in very
good condition. good tires, very little rust. It comes with snow plow,
110 power converter, edger and partially unassembled, like new, mower
deck. Many spare parts including mower motors, extra seat, steering
wheel and dash assembly, main motor for E-15, mower lift for E-15. It
may just need a set of batteries but whatever it is its minor.
$250.00 takes all. YOU MUST TRANSPORT from northeastern Pennsylvania.
Hope to find a good home for it.

Mark