Re: (ET) False Alarm

On 24 Oct 2000, at 3:11, gspointer2 webtv net wrote:

> I do not use
> it to mow as it is way too powerless to do so on the steady up hill
> grades, which constitutes most of my yard. If anyone has a solution for
> this I would be very interested.

I have quite a few hills in my yard, and it's never been a problem for my
E15.  But I don't mind going somewhat slowly; I mow in low gear.  The
only problem I've had is with getting stuck in some of the sloping cul-de-
sacs when the grass is damp.  I now do those areas with a push mower.

Maybe your gear's too high, or your speed control isn't getting into full
top speed, or you have a bum battery.

David Roden - Akron, Ohio, USA
1991 Solectria Force 144vac
1991 Ford Escort Green/EV 128vdc
1979 General Engines ElectroPed 24vdc
1974 Honda Civic EV 96vdc
1970 GE Elec-trak E15 36vdc
NOTE: If you receive an email which exhorts you to "Send
this to everyone you know," you don't know me.