(ET) For Sale E-20 FA

 One of my elderly customers is interested in parting with her E-20 FA. It
has not been left out in the weather, so the paint looks great for a
tractor
that has actually been used. Repairs that I have performed over the last
ten
years are as follows.
                 Five years ago, replaced one armature contactor, due to
'no
forward' complaint.
                 Six months later, replaced the other armature contactor,
due to 'no reverse complaint
                  Last summer, replaced the mower deck sheet metal, due to
numerous fractures. Replacement has been reinforced by a talented local
welder to prevent a repeat failure. All mower motor bearings replaced with
new sealed bearings.
                 The things that do not work on it are; the green indicator
lamp that indicates CC can be enabled, and of course, that perennial
favorite, the brakes do not work! Why am I not buying it? Because I know
what it is worth to the right person, and I don't have that much! The
batteries are six year old Douglas GC batteries, the endurance of which is
unknown at this time, since her lawn keeper would rather use a [UGH!]
gasoline tractor.
                 The tractor is located in the birthplace of wire rope,
Saxonburg, PA. Please contact me for details, or fielding offers.
RJ Kanary @ Bandi Bros. Inc.
Member TRNi  Since 1998
ASE® Certified Master Auto Technician
Member Tech Line Associates Since 1987