and I intend to keep 2; one for me and one for my dad.  Here's the low-down
on
the two I would like to part with.  BTW, I paid several more time than I am
asking
but I don't mind as I wanted the tiller and sickle bar.  I don't have good
storage
for these and know they would continue to deteriorate if no one wants them.

Location; Ypsilanti MI 48197, half way between Ann Arbor and Detroit.

#1, An E10M that is pretty solid.  Rust on the tractor is superficial,
mostly where
paint has pealed.  The battery box area is solid as well.  The deck is
solid
EXCEPT
where water puddled in one corner and rusted through.  This is a
fixer-upper
in my
opinion, but the last owner was using it as his primary transportation ala
'Straight Story',
and I don't think there is too much wrong with it.  Someone cut the charger
cord, and
the timer was replaced with an extra plug.  Tires are OK.  I have two
motors
for the
deck, but they should be rebuilt.  I think $75 or best offer would be nice.
I could
deliver within say 50 miles for another $10.  At one time I was going to
rebuild this
like new with batteries and re-sell it for some real money, but don't have
time.  I
really want to concentrate on full-frame machines so want to let this go.

Blade, 42" (not 48") un-assembled, i.e. never used.  The mount is the same
as a standard
front-mount full frame tractor, but I don't have the control arm.  This
blade was I
believe made for the E10M above, because I have a front-mount adapter to
mount on the E10M.
Now, I don't know if anyone needs the adapter for another E10M or E8M, and
since the
blade fits any E12/15/20 front mount without the adapter, I am willing to
separate the 2
parts.  I can provide a picture if necessary.  This could ship UPS as it is
really un-assembled,
but it is heavy.  I think it is worth $75, and I think the E10M adapter is
worth another $10,
but I'm again open to offers.

#2, An E12 parts machine.  The frame is solid.  The batteries were left in
and corroded both
boxes; the back seat has dropped.  Funny thing is that I don't think there
is much else wrong
with the tractor except the gauges have been scavenged.  Tires are not
rotted, but don't hold
air for more than a week.  Lots of rust, but no worse than the first one I
rebuilt.  There is
a deck, side discharge with motors, but only a couple are working.  The
deck
is cracked, but
I cut with it for a while to see what it was like.  It needs work..I don't
need the tractor,
and would like say, $50 for tractor and $30 for deck and motors in 'as-is'
condition.  Again,
I suspect I could deliver within, say 50 miles for another $10.  If it
doesn't sell, I will
keep it as a parts machine for my E12 and E15.  I'm offering because I know
some people need
it more than me.

Larry Elie