(ET) Free Elek-Trak Welder for Helping Me Find a Front Loader

After two years of searching, I am still looking for a reasonably priced
front bucket loader for my E-20.  As an incentive, I am offering to give
an Elec-Trak welder (nice condition and works great) to the person who
helps me find a reasonably priced front loader.  I know I will probably
not find a loader in good condition for $500 like someone else has and I
am willing to pay more.  Also, I would seriously consider a front loader
in poor shape and/or in need of repair.

I am also willing to trade my Elec-Trak tiller towards the price of the
front loader.  The reason why is that I am currently building a house
and need to move a lot of small rock.  If I can not find a loader, I
will probably fabricate one.

Thanks in advance.

Jeff Simpson
Lenexa, KS