Re: Re: (ET) john deere

hi folks,  a transaxel and wheels for a john deere riding mower came to me
with some et parts i bought recently.   they seem in good shape and $25
would
take them.  there may be some other john deere parts available for free,
and
i'd be glad to check on them if there's interest.
    also have an et snowblower in working order for 125.
    its been good reading this list and seeing people helping each other
with
our various et problems.  thanks to all, jon k by albanyok