(ET) E-90

Afternoon, Bob:  The New Idea is similar in layout to E-90 (I have been
running an E-90 for about 15 years or more) but not identical.  I have a
manual for the
e-90, if you don't find one I can probably copy.

One comment, on the charger - They were designed with a "timer" and also
with another timer inside that turned on the charger for a few minutes
once or twice a day.  This to maintain charge when not used like in the
winter.  Also, some had blade connectors from the main circuit to the
deck motors, these get corroded and burn up  as they are marginal for
current.

wombat