Re: (ET) battery charger controller

Harry,

    That sounds like a nifty charger update.  I'd certainly be interested
in
paying $$ for one as I don't have any spare parts to trade.

    I have a Lester charger that I use(d) on my EV's 84v pack.  It's card
is
fryed too.  I called Lester they quoted me a price of $135 for a new card,
$200 does sound high.

dave
E-12s
72 honda pick-up 84v chain drive (broke) soon to be belt drive