Re: (ET) battery charger controller

Hi Harry,

Very simple and reliable concept. I agree with Wombat that a higher
final voltage would be beneficial. Perhaps a voltmeter and an adjustable
final voltage would allow for battery aging as the final voltage drops
with age. We'd be willing to pay for such! I'd love to automate each of
the on board chargers and forget having to plug in the auto charger. One
of my controllers (golf car charger) quit recently and I haven't found a
repair station for such yet. Would just as soon replace it with your
idea. I have heard rumors of around 200.00 to replace the Lester board.
Can buy a new one complete for 270.00.

Jim