(ET) My Wheel Horse C-185 Elec-Trak on the web

Hello all, I thought I would let youns know that my tractor info is now posted on the EV Discussion List <http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Track/4936/index.html> and then just move down and click on my name or picture of my Wheel Horse C-185. Some of you also might be interested in becoming members of that email list as its a forum on most all electric vehicles.
Thanks, Tony
--
this is coming to you from Anthony Bailey KC0HZP (mailto:a636ccr semovm semo edu)
Southeast Missouri State University, Cape Girardeau, MO  63701