Re: (ET) elec-trak cosmos5 phy tufts edu

In a message dated 8/2/0 8:55:33 AM, lifesmith hotmail com writes:

<<
4. I found the brakes pretty weak. It seems obvious, but I am humble
enough
to be hessitant to mess with them without some guidence. Is it just the
one
adjustment? How does one adjust the rear brake? (hessitant)

in addition to the adjustment problem you mention, i've had the problem of
the brake pad rods seizing in place.  at that point i spent around 25 for
new caliper and pads and rods and the brakes are amazingly good.  thanks
bill
g.  the adjustment nut is fairly obvious once you have the wheel off and
jacked up helps.  this nut seizes also tho.  good luck, jon k