(ET) another E12S running again...

> Hello all,

    As much to our surprise as anyone's we (a friend of mine and I) got my
E12S
running and mowing after replacing a relay, wrapping battery cable whose
insulation
had been worn off when it rub against the motor pulley.

    The "fuel gauge" is not working.  Does anyone on the list have an
extra they are
willing to sell?

    Also about the charger, does it have an auto shut-off?  Or do I need
to keep an
eye on the pack voltage to determine when to unplug?  The batteries are a
mix and of
unknown age though fairly new.  It looks to me like two batteries are
tapped to run
the 12v accessories and 3 batteries are tapped to run the mower lift.
That leaves
one battery at least that will be at a different state of charge.  Does it
do any
good to rotate the batteries?  If so how often?

It was raining (in Seattle naturally) so we didn't mow much but sure had
fun running
it back and forth in the garage.  I can't wait to get it out on the farm
where it can
do some real work.  I was impress how quiet it is.  It seemed to me to be
quieter
than a walk behind electric mower.

Another question can I get ag tires for it?  Or anything that will give
better
traction than the turf tires that are on it now?  What's a good source for
tires??

thanks,
    dave barden