(ET) E15 pricing

What's a fair price for a couple of E15's, with mower decks and a snow
thrower?

Wanted", I was contacted by 5 people with various types and quantities of
Elec-Traks and accessories for sale.  I intend to make an offer for the two
E15's, two mower decks and one snowblower listed in item #1 but would like
some feedback, what's a fair price?  The rest are still available, if there
is any interest I'll try to arrange for the owners to call you or I'll try
getting their permission to pass on their phone number/s.

1.     2 - E15's, with mower decks stored in a garage, one of the decks is
missing a motor, and a snow thrower that is sitting in the bed of a pickup
out on the "back forty".  Owner states it's been 10-15 years sense last
used;
both are showing some rust around the base of the battery boxes and the E15
decals are cracked and peeling off.  This owner also has a couple of New
Idea
tractors.  One similar in size to an E15 is sitting in the weeds outback
(it's been there for a few years), the other is in a shed and looks like a
small riding lawn mower.  Located in Cosmos, Minnesota

2.     2 - E15's, one with a mower deck stored in the garage/chicken coup
for 10 years.  One fell off a truck onto the highway and is a little banged
up, the one with the mower deck is missing its front tires and the deck is
missing a motor.  Located in Chisago City, Minnesota

3.     1 - E15 and snow thrower, some of the wiring and relays "burnt up"
when the owner tried to start it 5-6 years ago.  Very rusty. Located in
Loretto, Minnesota

4.     1 - GE I5 (that?s right an I5) with a wheel horse mower deck.  This
one is in working condition, I was able to raise and lower the deck, turn
the mower motors on (quite noisy) and drive it around a little.  The
batteries are 4-5 years old.  Located in Luck, Wisconsin

5.     1 - Wheel Horse C185 used last fall but the batteries wouldn't
charge
up when I went to look at it.  A school used this one to "pull the
bleachers
out"; there are no accessories.  Located in Gaylord, Minnesota

My descriptions are not complete and are as seen through the eyes of a
novice,
not an owner.  What's a fair price for the 2 E15's, mower decks and snow
thrower, or does anyone recommend walking away?

Regards,
Dennis