Re: (ET) Electronic wiring diagram finally finished continued

Dear Kirk,

It was kind of you to offer the results of your efforts to us.  My SASE is
on the
way.

I've also included some folding money to help you cover costs.

I hope everyone who sends a SASE requesting the copy will also include some
money.

Wayne