RE: (ET) E 12-S For Sale

Hi All:
        I was also pretty excited about this offer when it was first made.
have been lurking and hoping to find an ET to buy for a long time now. Even
though I live in Georgia, I had started making plans to drive up to pick
this ET up, especially since none seem to be available in the South. The
cost to drive up in my Suburban towing a trailer to bring the ET back is
not
inconsequential, but it seemed to be my best bet at an affordable ET.

Mark