(ET) Another elec trak on ebay

This time a New Idea Garden Tractor.  Looks like an e-8.

Add reads:
 Vintage New Idea Garden Tractor Electric

 This is a elecric riding tractor in good condition I believe it was
only a one
 owner I got it at a auction and was told that he put it in the garage 3
years ago
   and that it was working when he put it up he got ill and it was never
used agian
   it takes 3 batteries they are gone so I do not know how it runs but I
was told it
   ran great as you can see in the photo it is in good shape and has the
owners
   manual and the key only bid if you are serious this is as is as far as
shipping it
   will have to be picked up or we can discuss delevery with in 200 miles
for the
   cost of delevery depends on how far it would be so please email
   (tlennoxebay aol com) me so it can be figured out prior to end of
auction
   please.Thank you and good luck bodding!

Link is http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=376310041