Re: (ET) electric log splitter info.

To all in the group,

For the benefit of all who may be interested, and so I don't have to
rewrite
the same message many times, I am posting the log splitter info to everyone
instead of just those that ask. Here it is:

The company who makes?/markets them is called Country Home Products. I
bought a great 1999 model cordless electric mower from them (different from
others in the fact that the battery can be just lifted out and replaced
with
another so you can finish what you are mowing when the first battery is
depleted). They are based out of Vermont. Web site is:
www.countryhomeproducts.com. Click on Bill's ToolBox from the Home page and
you'll find the splitter. Phone # is (800) 376-9637.

Hope this helps!
Don Cohen