FW: (ET) mower decks and transport

Hi
I think this is a great idea. Maybe the way to proceed is to just tell the
list when and where we're going, when we planning a trip. I personally
would
be willing to help out when ver I travel "empty" or on a part's run.  In
fact, it would be possible to relay big parts long distances this way. I
admit there is an element of trust needed. But, I don't think it is any
more
of a risk using a carrier, or a back haul type deal.
        Perhaps, we could also agree to ask the list, something like,
        "Hi
                I have a power lift in City B and I need to get it to City
A. is there anybody out they making the trip within the next 90 days?" This
is done all the time on other tractor list.

Geof's 2 cents