Re: FW: (ET) mower decks and transport

Count me in.

As one who has already benefited from this arrangement courtesy
of Jon meeting me near Utica with the rotary brush this spring, I
know it works.  Perhaps I am overly trusting, but I believe that there
is something about people that are keeping 25-year old electric
tractors going that constitutes a kind of bond that can be relied
upon.

Sometime this fall, I will be making a trip from Ottawa, south of
lake Ontario, terminating near Buffalo to pick up some related
material.  I will be using a full-size van, and travelling mostly empty
on the way down, and probably half-full on the way back.  I would
be pleased to help out.  I will post this information again nearer the
trip date, as this is probably at least 3 months off.

By the way, the rotary brush was used to clean the track at the
local speedway on June 3rd before our local Electrathon event
(more info at www.econogics.com/ev/otthon00.htm).  It ran like a
charm almost to the end, when a link in the brush drive chain
broke.  Still, not bad for a 25-year-old unit.  Thanks again to Jon for
locating and inspecting it for me, and cutting a big chunk out of my
drive on a busy weekend run.

Darryl McMahon          48 Tarquin Crescent,
Econogics, Inc.         Nepean, Ontario K2H 8J8
 It's your planet.      Voice: (613)828-0805
 If you won't look      Fax:   (613)828-3199
 after it, who will?    http://www.econogics.com/