(ET) mower decks and transport

hi et folks,  i have 2 relatively bare front mount mower decks that are in
rough but useable and restorable shape that i'd like to sell for 50 each.
other deck parts available if needed.
    i've also been thinking of a way we might be able to transport et
heavy
items to folks far from each other.    a number of people have driven here
from hundreds of miles away and atleast 2 are coming here within the next
month.  if we listed our trips, others might be able to have parts brought
much closer to their homes.
    for instance, i have to go to utica area soon, about 100 miles west of
here, and i have room on my truck to spare, going out.  someone else i
know
is coming from buffalo to pick up some items and could give what i bring
utica, a lift to buffalo, and so on until the item gets to the persons
home,
or atleast closer.
    it would take coordination, trust, and luck, but i think it could
work,
atleast  sometimes.  regards, jon k by albany, ny