(ET) GE I-5

Surprise for me, an old acquaintance and fellow electrician plunked down
next to me yesterday at a local restaurant and said he wanted to give me
his old GE ET. I never even knew he had one. Well, I went over with my
trailer today and lo and behold it was a GE  I-5. This is basically an
industrial E-20 with a few additions including front fenders and an
orange paint job and a factory horn. It came complete with a great
?Owners Repair Manual? covering all the GE models. I have posted a
picture of it, as it arrived home, at my web site.

It needs a little TLC and tires but runs and the bats aren?t bad.

My wife reminded me that it  is time to ?thin the herd? so expect to see
some ETs go up for sale soon.

Check it out at the bottom of the page:
http://people.ne.mediaone.net/fiskfarm/Elec-Trak.page3.html

Jim