(ET) more relays

I didn't adjust "solenoids', the 2RTN is an open leaf relay that is
mounted on the front control panel.  Right, I had to do some leaf
bending and spring adjusting ( why couldn't they have used a coil spring
) to get things to work.

On sickle bar mowers, I'm thinking of taking a 32" or 36"  bar from one
of the old walking mowers and driving it with a mower motor size motor,
just build some brackets to mount, probably on the front for easy
manuverability and with a manual lift.  Any ideas  ?  (especially on
motors as 36 volt are kind of scarce)

wombat

Yup, 36 volts does wake you up when you have sweaty hands !