From: Anthony Bailey [mailto:a636ccr semovm semo edu]
Sent: Tuesday, May 30, 2000 9:04 AM
To: Elec-Trak List
Subject: (ET) sickle bar mower

Mornin' all, I'm needing to cut some tall hay on our farm. I really
don't want to cut it with my mower deck which is set at the 4" high
setting. I had thought there was a sickle bar assy for our tractors,
I'm using a WheelHorse C-185. If not, I wonder what would be involved
in making one up. I found my electic hedge trimmer this morning, so
I'm gonna see if I can adapt that temporarily. Any ideas, I haven't
talked to Bill Gunn, yet. I thought I'd see what youns thought.
Thanks, Tony
--
this is coming to you from Anthony Bailey KC0HZP
(mailto:a636ccr semovm semo edu)