(ET) what a find

Driving around the other day (taking a short cut) i seen 3 GE's sitting in
the back yard. I stop. Ask if he was running those OLD GE'S?
He says "TAKE THEN THERE YOUR'S"
OOOOOOO HEAAAAAAAAAAAAA what a find
2 E-15 , 1 E-12, 2 blades, 2 decks, 1 cart AND best of all THE BOOKS !!!
It was a great day, kinda. 1 had batterys NG, 5 flats, 3 bad front
bearings, 2 bad deck motors. Parts are Parts.

People still have them around and some are in good shape.These sat for 8-10
years
(he says) cuz he was not going to pay all that $$ for batterys. Thats ok
with me.
There not to bad. I beleave that in time they'll be back in yards and
people will be using them heavy.
This list shows that there still in use and do the work they was made for.
Time to do some reading. Long live the E's!!
Matthew P. Magda Jr.