(ET) sticky relays

I just had an hour or so debug session with my E-12.  I would drop into
first speed and keep going when I raised off the seat opening the safety
switch, also the brake would not shut down the motor.  After reading
about welded solenoids here I thought OK that is the problem - so after
much checking and reading schematic, I traced to "2RTN" not traveling
far enough to open the normally open contacts.  After replacing with a
spare that didn't close properly so I still had to do some adjusting,
now things work right.  Incidentally, open the disconnect when fingering
around in the control box, 36 volts does bite a little. (experience)

wombat