Re: (ET) Paint Colour

First off, thanks to all for the great growler info. With Kirk?s
description who needs a manual. Any day you learn something new is a
good day.

A great method of protecting the battery compartment is to brush heavy
bearing grease onto all the surfaces at battery level before
reinstalling the batteries. It really protects the metal and paint from
the acid. A local long time ET dealer taught me that one. I routinely
spray down all the seams, etc. with a product called Break-Away to
protect all the seams and frame. Any heavier oil would do. By the way
this is the best penetrating/surface oil that I have ever used. Made by
Cyclo. I buy it by the case.

I picked up some Rust-Oleum Sunburst Yellow Gloss to see how it matches
GE yellow. I have always had good luck with Rust-Oleum. $8.00 per quart.
Should paint one whole tractor. I?ll let you know.

Happy ETing and Happy Memorial Day,

Jim
begin:vcard
n:Fisk;Jim