RE: (ET) Brand New (Old stock) Wheelhorse ET Mower Deck on EBAY!

ET lovers,
        This mower was for a Wheel Horse E141, a model built by Wheel
Horse after
they stopped making the E145, equivalent to the GE E20, and a model
equivalent to the GE E15.  The E141 used a center mount mower deck that was
only configureable as a rear discharge, where all of the large frame GE's
were configureable as either rear or side discharge.
        If you want to look at photos, even though the e bay auction is
closed,
search by item number and you can get the description with good photos.  It
does not look like the GE designs, but does appear to be a modification of
one of the Wheel Horse gasoline tractor decks.

Steve Naugler

--- Steven Naugler
--- snaugler earthlink net
--- EarthLink: It's your Internet.